3/18/2020
Hi,
It has been a long time since I have been able to put down some thoughts.
A lot has changed in just the last week. Most of concerning the COVID-19 virus.
A post has been brought to my attention that I feel deserves a response. The Norwegian Institute of Science and Technology posted that it wanted all its students in foreign countries to come home, especially from countries with "poorly developed health services like the USA". My purpose now is to tell this institution and the rest of the residents of Norway a few things. Who is the largest maker of pharmaceuticals (medicines)? Yes that inferior USA. (Essential Medicines and Health Products Portal) Who puts more money in Research and Development (almost twice the next country) that's right the inferior USA. (above). I am 67 years old and recently had some health problems that involved SEVER.AL
specialist and got the health care I needed almost immediately. I admit 2 specialist made me wait a couple of weeks for an appointment. I will admit that this COVID-19 virus pandemic is unprecedented and came very very quickly. Nobody has every had to deal with something like this in the history of the world. With a population of over 330 million that takes more strategy and planning than can be imagined, Much more that a country of 5.5 million (Norway population 2019). Some of the comments were to say the least short sighted and uniformed.
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU !!!!!
Hi,
It has been a long time since I have been able to put down some thoughts.
A lot has changed in just the last week. Most of concerning the COVID-19 virus.
A post has been brought to my attention that I feel deserves a response. The Norwegian Institute of Science and Technology posted that it wanted all its students in foreign countries to come home, especially from countries with "poorly developed health services like the USA". My purpose now is to tell this institution and the rest of the residents of Norway a few things. Who is the largest maker of pharmaceuticals (medicines)? Yes that inferior USA. (Essential Medicines and Health Products Portal) Who puts more money in Research and Development (almost twice the next country) that's right the inferior USA. (above). I am 67 years old and recently had some health problems that involved SEVER.AL
specialist and got the health care I needed almost immediately. I admit 2 specialist made me wait a couple of weeks for an appointment. I will admit that this COVID-19 virus pandemic is unprecedented and came very very quickly. Nobody has every had to deal with something like this in the history of the world. With a population of over 330 million that takes more strategy and planning than can be imagined, Much more that a country of 5.5 million (Norway population 2019). Some of the comments were to say the least short sighted and uniformed.
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU !!!!!

Comments